Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Newly Rescued Puppy



Recently we rescued another puppy, a Great Dane Mastiff cross. She is black, similar to that of the previous rescue puppy, with a white patch on her chest and her back toes are tipped in white. She is only 5 weeks old, and is suffering from eye problems. She was rescued on 04/21/09, from Wood Heights, Missouri – she came out of a large litter of puppies, and was the only one with the eye problems. The woman, whose name will not be said, was worried that other people would not have the proper knowledge to care for her. I contacted the lady on 04/20/09 about coming to pick up the puppy; she agreed that it was best for the poor dear if she worked with me. My knowledge of younger dogs and puppies is vast since that is what I work with most when I am working through the rescue. The puppy still has yet to be named, she will be visiting the vet today (04/22/09) to make sure her eye is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment